For today, I decided to play the role of a good mum. I hungho-ly signed up Justin for 2 PM courses at CC and took half day off to send him to classes. Anyway, personally, I think the two classes are interesting - 1 is Mooncake making and the other is lantern making. (sounds interesting huh?)
Again, I hungho-ly rejected Kel's kind offer to drive the car.. I told him i can fetch Juz to and fro via public transport and well, i am still wondering whether i made a wrong decision. (Anyway, I think he needs it more than me..)
Anyway, this is the program as a "Mum-cum-chauffeur" day :-
12nn - Fetch him frm school, go Mama' hse to unload the bags.
1245pm - Took a cab to the CC
1pm - His class starts! For me.. start surfing net, reading emails and msn!
245pm - Part I of class ended.
3pm - Part II starts! Me? Continue my part II of cyber cruise..
430PM - All classes ended, head for hm via cab.
5pm to 545pm - His snack and rest time, while i continue to clear more emails!
6pm - Walk to mama's hse for dinner (Rain started to pour!)
7pm - Time to move to CC for his Art class
730pm - Reach CC for for his class and ME?? Jalan ard NTUC and shops.
9pm - Class ended, head for hm via cab.
930pm - Shower and rest!
10pm - Justin went to bed..and I am TOTALLY SHACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think i will Die if i continue to do this M-cum-C stunt! I salute to all SAHM! They hv to cooked, clean, teach and fetch the kids. For me, I prefer to sit in office, scold pple, write nasty mails and in btw, slip my flower tea! (And of course, parade ard in office with my nice clothes and shoes!) And I am really SHACKED Today!
Anyway, couples of pics to prefect the day...
The process
His 6 mini mooncakes
One of his fren's prdts..(looks like mini muffin?)
This is the MOST prefect mooncake!
This is the end prdt



2 comments:
You left out 1 more detail...
You lost the bet! Hoho!
I told Kel..he just shook his head..
Post a Comment