First thing to do is of course to checkin to the hotel! We are staying in Emporium Suites located at Sukhumvit Road linking to Phrom Phong BTS of the Sukhumvit line (6 stations to MBK!!!).
This is the room. It is a service apartment and it comes with all the amenities such as fully equipped kitchen with all utensils, iron and iron board etc.



After settling down, I am off to MBK!!! Hv a quick lunch in the food court and I started checking out all the stores! It has been 4yrs since I last visited BKK and MBK is still the same. Still full of small little stalls selling stuffs frm electronic appliances, moblie accessories, bags, kids stuff, comestics, shoes, u name it, they have it! I started to make a mental note which are the stuff I need to get and be sure, I come back on the last day to get them. And of course, to Siam centre to checkout some of the smaller shops.
6th floor is full of these handicraft stalls.. bght 1 handmade braclet for ~179Bhat.
We hv dinner at MBK and after that, we visited a traditional Thai massage shop for a 2hr Full body Thai massage. Simply heavenly!! And it is located just besides the hotel! After that, we went to shop at the supermarket and bght some supper. This marks the End of Day 1.



0 comments:
Post a Comment