November 4, 2008

Busy Busy Busy - Again?

Yes yes, really very busy.. I am a person who can burst to my best abilities when I am faced with deadlines.. Wed we are flying off to Japan and my itinery is just finalised! Hehehe.. i just finished packing the luagge with the help kel. Btw, Kel is a professional packer, he can really pack very well and very organised!

Tomorrow, we are sending Tom and Jerry to mama's house, leave a few instructions and hv a early nite as we need to catch an early flight on Wednesday.

As for work, all is done.. I am a wonderful colleague who is willing to back me up anytime and anything! hehehe..blessings to hv such pple ard..so that I can leave in peace.

In need of these wonderful 8 days rest and of course, looking forward to more fun and will hv a lower expectations towards this trip esp with Justin ard, no more walking till the legs break.

Will update more when I am back, in the meantime, take care all my friends! :) I will miss all of u..

2 comments:

Maomie said...

enjoy my dear...guess u must be very busy. cos your sms reply to me regarding ur departure date has typo. :)

knottymomo said...

I am sooooooooooooo booorrrreeeeddd!!