November 23, 2008

Mothercare Sales

Mothercare is having sales..They have alot of irresistible offers for kids frm newborn to 6yrs old. If you need to get some baby gifts or buying for your little ones.. this is the best time to hit their shops!

I was here yesterday afternoon supposingly to play host to my taiwanese friend. In the end, I was also buying like I am a tourist in Singapore!!! :) Both of us choke up ~$170 worth of baby/kids clothings (of course, my damage is minimal. . ard $30+ ) So, in case anyone of u need the VIP card for Mothercare..Pls look for me.. *LOL*

3 comments:

Maomie said...

Auntie, please feel free to spend more to help us stimulate our dwindling economy. Thanks anyway, for your contribution yesterday. Heeheehee....

Me and My Two Precious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me and My Two Precious said...

Faint... U spend provided u know u will be in employment.. In this difficult time... we all aint sure..

anyway, MSq is full of xmas mood.. kekeke..time to Go out n breath some xmas air..