December 8, 2008

7 years ago on 8th Dec

7 years ago on a bright sunny Saturday, we held our customary wedding. Yes, I remembered it was a sunny day (in contrast of today's weather - it has been drizzling the whole Day! ) and in a blink of eyes, 7 years hv come and go. So, what kind of celebration did we hv tdy? Hmm..with 2 kids and loads of housework to do, we decided to pig out at home.. Well, I hv a tonne of clothes to iron cos Ping-yi has went back to HK for holidays and with a wet weather, there is no where we can go. (Though we are suppose to join auntie Eileen at Sentosa)

Later we will be dinning out with our parents cos my brother is out of town. And before he flew off, he actually sms me to take care of our parents! I am amazed as this is the first time he sent this kind of sms.. can see that marriage has made him a more sensible and caring fellow! (Way to Go, YK!)

We din get any gifts for one another not that we ran out of ideas or $$ or interest, personally, I think we hv more good years ahead of us.. there is no rush, we will learn to cherish all the moments together.

4 comments:

Maomie said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies...On 10 Dec, I will be on my 3rd year. Heehee. Also my dad's Chinese birthday. Heheee....Gonna eat chilli crab! HEHEHEHE....Wanna join in?

Me and My Two Precious said...

Wah La.. I got pilates on Wed wor.. sad sad :(

Anyway, happy anni!! Know tat urs is near to mine, just simply cannot remember the exact date.. and wish happy happy bd to ur daddy for me.. (lots of kisses for him! haha)..

Maomie said...

okie okie....:)

Pespi or Taxi said...

wow u already married 7 yrs liao. Happy belated anniversary.