The place was a fun pack place! There are different types of playgrounds for different age groups.
See, this is the fat gal doing mountain climbing! hehehehe...
This is big play sites for all ages..
Mei tries to be the firewoman...
In case you are wondering where I am.. I am zooming around the whole place .. mummy didn't manage to capture me.. Hahahah!!!
After that, we came home for lunch, took an early nap cos daddy promised us that if the weather continues to be so nice, he will bring us to the beach in the evening!
Wow!! It has been a long time since we last went to the beach! Since we discovered Pasir Ris park has a nice beach area, we decided to check out this new place as East coast will be usually packed with a lot of people.
This is ME!! I am going to create my own town with my own road leading to the sea! See, I am working very hard digging away.
Daddy and meimei will help to build the houses.
Meimei..in her underwear..building away..She is a scare of the sand, scare of the dirty beach and all the while she is sitting at ONE position!
1 of our sandcastle.. made possible by the sandcastle making moulds auntie sarah bought us..
Our end product... houses with roads!
There..the fat gal again..waiting for mummy to carry her around...
Kerin : Yo, enough hor..come and carry me!






















2 comments:
Wah, shiok wor. I have forgotten what picnic and building sandcastle is like liao.
Next time we Go together? it is really fun wor!!!
Post a Comment