December 2, 2008

Luncheon Meat

Was craving for luncheon meat the whole week.(Normal craving, pls dont think otherwise!) Made this luncheon meat breakfast for Kel and myself and made him bring the doraemon bread box to work! Ha! He say his colleagues will all laugh at him.. Hmmm.. what's wrong? A breakfast made with love (& and lots of fats) by the wife.. They shld envy him! Hehehehe..

The small stick is tartar sauce, they are sold in this kind of handy pack in Japan!

4 comments:

Maomie said...

Mmmmm....yummy. You actually do this kind of thing in the morning???!!! I'd rather sleep more leh. Can make one for me too?

knottymomo said...

hoho! I have a share too! Other friends, don't be jealous :P:P

Me and My Two Precious said...

Maomie : Fried the nite before, then microwave the next am.
No issue, will do 1 for u.

Knottymomo : **Faint.

Huey Ling said...

You make me drool... I have not been taking luncheon meat with bread for breakfast long long time liao.