so cute. But I donoe wat is she singing. haha... The only thing I can hear is Hello, Hello..
Hahahahaha....very entertaining leh!! Bring her to my place and perform leh. Cultivate cultivate!!!
The lyrics is suppose to be : "Helo Helo, it's nice to see u..."Maomie, u will play the piano and sing with her???
haha...I only can heard she sing "Helo". Well perform. wan her be a supper star but must train her not to put her hand in her nose leh...hehee...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute. But I donoe wat is she singing. haha... The only thing I can hear is Hello, Hello..
Hahahahaha....very entertaining leh!! Bring her to my place and perform leh. Cultivate cultivate!!!
The lyrics is suppose to be : "Helo Helo, it's nice to see u..."
Maomie, u will play the piano and sing with her???
haha...I only can heard she sing "Helo". Well perform. wan her be a supper star but must train her not to put her hand in her nose leh...hehee...
Post a Comment