January 23, 2009

U've parcel * Nice Surprise*

Was 'busy' working when someone called me at my mobile and told me that there is a parcel for me from 7degreeC. I was like, "Huh, what was that?" " 7degreeC??" Sounds like a Pub name! Anyway, it came in a HUGE white Box with a remark: "Dry ice is inside, pls don't touch with bare hands!" And to my surprise! It was a Fruits-In-A-Cup arrangement! They hv strawberries coated with chocolate, grapes coated in chocolate, bananas coated in chocolate and of course, strawberries (minus the chocolate)all arranged on a pile of lettuce in a cup!

Awfully Sinful but delightfully sweet! Hehehe.. I ate 1/4 of it and shared the balance with the rest of my colleagues. A very nice dessert after lunch and of course, a very sweet thought from my ah lao (kel).. Never fail to surprise me every year! (Oh boy, it must be very stressful huh?)

Anyway, here is a pic of the arrangement from the net.. (the actual pic is still in my colleague's HP, he promised to download for me after the new year)



And of course, thank u very much dada.. **SSS** (Simply, Sinfully Sweet!) *Burp!* And I don't really need anymore things from you this year. With u, life is more or less complete. (though i don't mind having another bag, or watch or shoes or .. or ...) **Hehehe....

**This is the Actual pic..




5 comments:

Maomie said...

wah, how lomantic. can give contact or not? I can go and start surprising people. You haven't give me your office address to surprise you leh. Give me leh.

Me and My Two Precious said...

HA!! U?? I very scared!! I dunno wat will turn up!! hahaha..

this cup is frm 7degreeC, u can chk out their website : www.7degreeC.com

Maomie said...

Wah, don't like that leh. Give me your co address lah. I have a craving to surprise people nowadays (with good things of course). Mmmm..maybe I send a hamster to your office. Kekekekke...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear friend. Stay happy in the coming year. Stay insane also.

Me and My Two Precious said...

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin " - Quote frm 3 little pigs (when the big bad wolf ask them to open the door..) And i Still wun give u my add..

Anyway, thks for ur well wishes..so touch..u even post a blog for me..**sob.. and thks..i am pretty insane..i just need to turn slightly evil and i will beperfect!
hehehe...

Maomie said...

Of course must blog for you lah. 2 more take a pic for you and post it too.