February 19, 2009

Another day off - Could it be the last one?

My office is observing the last 4D-week for the month tomorrow. Will it be the last one? Well, no one can tell and we all have to wait for more information from management. To be frank, I am enjoying all these days off.(**sounds contradicting?) I guess mainly because, I am still not suffering from pay cut and though I have to work my heads off from Monday to Thursday and monitor some critical issues on Friday, but, I am glad that I can still 'steal' some time to dye my hair, do foot reflexology, sneak on Justin, bring meimei and mum out for shopping, meet fren and of course, window shop around and experience the life as a SAHM(with older kids).

And this Friday, I am going for my facial and kel has taken the PM off to spend some time with me. Since Justin started his P1, we have been kept very busy from morning to night esp Kel who always have to coach him almost every night. And we are amazed that a young kid like Justin has alot of creative excuses, ideas and thoughts that never fail to amaze us everyday!

Well, I am going to enjoy this Friday and take a good, relax rest.

0 comments: