March 11, 2009

Managing Expectations

Justin has a few mini tests and reviews from his school teachers and enrichment centre teachers before his term break starts next week. Personally, the reviews have exceeded my own expectations of him. I feel that the teachers are very generous in their praises and has a new perspective of what we call mischievous/naughty and hyperactive. Maybe the environment is changing and I am behind time. And I need to manage my expectations! I need to catch up with times, be more relax towards his learning and of course, accept and tolerate all his weaknesses and embraces his strength. *I think Kel will be shaking his head when he reads this.**LOL*

2 comments:

knottymomo said...

Like what I always say, I think Juz he is a nice chap lah. Not many kids (including some adults) remember to thank their parents and say the 3 magic words woh.

Me and My Two Precious said...

***millions of birds fly over head***

Wait till u see him drama! Ha! u will be amazed..they are way advance..