Missy is having a bad cough the whole weekend. :( It started two wks ago and we brought her to see the PD. After a wk of medication, her condition is still on and off, so, we decided to bring her see TCM last Friday. Dr Lee has already pre-warned that taking the medicine will cause more coughing (rationale is to dissolve the phlegm..) So, the whole weekend, she has been coughing and I have to wake up to ensure she is ok and whether she needs to vomit out her phlegm. Didn't sleep too well the whole weekend = a very grouchy me today.
Called home to check out what mummy is cooking for dinner. She remarked that she is going to tabao Curry fish head tonite for dinner and immediately, I started to nag. Hehehe.. I mean, weather is warm ma.. and still eat so spicy food? Plus I just recovered from sore throat too.. of course, mummy is still the best and I think she knows that I very man chang, so, she cleverly changed the topic and of course the food to tabao tonite, ending with whatever I want to eat.. **LOL** Yes yes, mummy is the best refers to my MUMMY! She knows what I want to eat, offer words of comfort and of course give in to us (me and my brother + now her grandchildren) and yet, we take all these for granted. Well, I think after tonite's good sleep, I will fetch Kerin's back tomorrow so that we all could hv a fair share of rest. Still My Mummy is the BEST and I hope I will get to 'read' or 'hear' it from Kerin's mouth too.
March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yep.. all mummys are good. Many eldest sisters are bad. hehehe..
HEY!!!! that is bad... **slap**
Hmmm...are you saying not all mummys are good or all mummys are bad???
Post a Comment