Today, I can leave the daycare centre without any 'small talk'. Phew! I was wishing/praying for some peace at home since my day job is like a mini war zone (nope, I am not in war but since it is a open environment, cant be help to get 1 bomb landed rite in front of my cube.)
I think my prayers were answered! Hehehe..all goes smooth and manage to complete all revision by 9pm, read him a chapter of story and off he goes to his lala land. I guess he is looking forward to his PE swimming class tomorrow and now, I can sit myself comfortably in front of my lappie and TV to catch the last episode of the Housewives Holiday! Whooopee!!
I think my prayers were answered! Hehehe..all goes smooth and manage to complete all revision by 9pm, read him a chapter of story and off he goes to his lala land. I guess he is looking forward to his PE swimming class tomorrow and now, I can sit myself comfortably in front of my lappie and TV to catch the last episode of the Housewives Holiday! Whooopee!!
Nevertheless, I need to thank all my old and new pals for all the comforting words. Again, I need a booster of patience and I need them fast!



1 comments:
What kind of booster you need? I have barely recovered from mine. ehehehe...Mmm...hearing your 2nd day mode, sounds very shiok leh! Hope today's the same wor!
Post a Comment