April 3, 2009

Milestones

My second journey to lala land was rudely awaken by a BANG on the door. Yes, it was a bang and when I opened the door (with messy hair and sleepy eyes..) an ah neh and my neighbour greeted me. Ah neh needs me to move all my stuff from the corridor into the house cos they are going to re-cement the corridor soon and my neighbour is busy moving her stuff. Currently, my estate is going rounds of upgrading (which I will blog abt it later), so, ah neh told us, re-cement soon, then 1 1/2hrs cannot Go out of the house!! Now, I am fully awake!! Hahaha.. I cannot be stuck in the house for 1 1/2 hrs !!! So, I hurried out of the house at 9am in the morning, take my breakfast at the coffee shop and started my driving trip for the day.

First stop to AMK for hair treatment. It was not crowded, therefore, within 1 hr all done. That was ard 11am. So, I bravely decided that I will drive from AMK to Kovan for my foot reflexology. And after another ~45mins of enjoyment, it was only ard 12nn. Sigh.. xian, cannot go home and doesn't feel like going back to mum place with no Internet and scv, so I made another brave decision. Drive to Vivo city to fetch Kel home! Well, this will be the first time I will be on the expressway since I graduated. Kel has urge me many times to try to drive on expressways, I was like what is there to try..just drive la. Anyway, dunno what came over me, I made my trip from Kovan all the way to Vivo City. Journey was smooth, except that I exit at the wrong exit but still manage to reach the place safely. Took my lunch, spend some time at Diaso and do some shopping and then, met Kel and he drove me back home! hehehehe ..

A very fruitful Friday which is well spent on the road. So, what I really need is to get myself my own car to drive perhaps?. . . (well, just wishful thinking, not economical anyway..)

0 comments: