Oh, don't be mistaken, I am not planning to remarry neither is Kel. We are now all 'busy' preparing for my brother's wedding which will take place end of next month. Thanks to my dad and mum, I am given the task to help them write the cards (darn!! What if I mis-written the name how!!!) and to bring them around to distribute the cards. Plus, I will be accompanying my mum to get some jewelleries for YK. (Well, I tried my best to discourage her from getting gold..but but.. sigh). Anyway, some of u must be wondering why I am so involved? Well, becos I am the Tua Ji (meaning elder sister) and Tua Ji is always the main communicator between all the elders and usually the family "social" butterfly! My ah yis will sms me if she needs to check something with my mum and my older aunties will yak and yak and yak to me for ages during dinners!!! And to be frank, I enjoy doing it!! Hahaha, I mean, I dont hv much a choice in the first place..but then, being the oldest, I tend to be the "leader"/spokesmen for the family and frankly, my dad and mum will always seek my advice before doing/deciding any major family decisions. And some more, this is my kiddo brother's wedding!! I hv to "chait ji kar" no matter what!
Well, I hv done 90% of what my JB needs me to do.. and now I need to get a decent Dress for his wedding!!! Hiaazz... so many things to do.. so little time!!
April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment