June 25, 2009

East Coast Park

Kel n I took a pre-planned half day yesterday to spend sometime with Juz. School holidays will be over this weekend and we decided to bring him out before the routine starts again.

Kel suggested going ECP for cycling and seriously, I don't know what came over me that I actually agreed! So, 3 of us under the baking hot sun went for a 2hr-cycling adventure(??) :) from ECP Mac all the way to Bedok Jetty and back.
Though the sun is hot, I truly enjoyed myself. It has been such a long time since i last baked myself in the sun, enjoying the semi-cool sea breeze and most importantly of all , forget about work and those mind blogging idiots!

A very enjoyable and well spent afternoon with Justin & Kel and at the end of the day, I could hardly move my legs and arms. (I think I need sometime to rest!)


All Gear to Go!!


Our destination!!

Taking a break under a BIG TREE!

0 comments: