June 11, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens

Took PM time off to bring my little master who is having his June(summer) holidays to watch Monsters Vs Aliens. Yes, just the two of us as Kel is "busy" at the PC show which started today.

It was funny cartoon about a girl who turns into a monster when she is hit with a meteorite from outer space on her wedding day and how she eventually saved the earth with her other monsters friends. Justin sat through 1hr20mins without any issue with his popcorn and coke. YES! I finally hv the chance to use the popcorn container I bought at Tokyo Disneyland last yr (yes.. I am showing off and saving some $$ by packing my own popcorn :P)

After the movies, we met up with Kel at Marina Sq to hv a quick dinner and get a pair of sandal for Juz before we hit home to play with Kerin.

Do catch the movie if u have the time....

0 comments: