August 12, 2009

Goodbye

Well, it has died..after 9 yrs!! It has finally decided to leave me.. and I am so sad. This is the calculator my mentor gave it to me 9 yrs ago when i first joined planning and it has been with me since then, battling numerous fsct cycles, upsides, downsides and much more.. it is not just a calculator but a reminder that I must be like my mentor who is unselfish in sharing knowledge and always there to help and mentor the younger peers. She has been a very good role model and one of those few kind souls I hv met in my career.

Well, my good pal.. will leave u in office to rest in peace, while I continue to struggle with the new calculator.. *sob sob..

3 comments:

Maomie said...

RIP!

Edison's Mum said...

9 years? You brought along this calculator from your previous coy? Walau eh... kekeke...

I'll dropby to offer your calculator a joss stick.. :) She has finally ended her 9 years of 'torturing'... I'm happy for her...

Me and My Two Precious said...

Hohoho..I am so used to the location of all the key pads that I hv to bring it to marvell when i left my x-coy.. and this wkend, i am bring the dead one out to find a exact one..(keypads location..) :)

Drop by to pray.. and bring some fruits too :)