September 4, 2009

My stinky comfort pillow

I had dinner last nite with my pal (my best pal - in my eyes) and every session with her is very interesting, animated and therapeutic with minimal food consumption (cos most of the time we are yakking.. and not too much eating). We have been together for 18 yrs (I mean our friendship). We rode through ups and downs in most of our life events together and though there is a "cold" period but I guess what meant to be in life will be and yes, she is indeed a true friend. She is just those stinky comfort pillow that I need to 'smell' on and off to get my sense of security back. A true friend is one who will stand behind you 101% without questioning. Of course, when there are times advices are needed to be given, it will always be in a kind and advising tone and not criticising or hurtful comments.

In life, if you happen to hv such a friend, pls treasure the relationship. All other things in life can be purchased through the use of money but kinship and friendship are priceless. And I am very lucky to hv both of them.

3 comments:

knottymomo said...

~off topic~

I still have my comfort pillow that
has been around for as long as I have been around.

Me and My Two Precious said...

Bu shi ba... (Errrrrrrerkkk... )!!!

Maomie said...

Sob..sob..sob...I thought it's me! Then I realise, cheh, not me, cos I always laugh at you! Don't trust people who say nice things. They are cheats.:p