November 3, 2009

Mycoplasma

I hv been hving recurring fever for the past 2 months. To be on the safe side, I went to Kel's coy dr wanting to get a blood test to find the root cause. Well, after 15mins of chatting, Dr Justina diagnose that a bacteria/virus call mycoplasma is dwelling inside me which will give me occasion sore throat, cough, body aches and worst...FEVER!!

She recommended Klacid (an antibiotics) to be taken first and assess the situation at the end of Nov. Was given 2 days MC to rest at home (i think from my face can tell I am really sick..'of work') hehehe.. So, I hv decided to declare a day off tomorrow. Anyway, I think I have almost fully 'clear' all my MC for the yr in just 2 months! Well, like what my mum say.. it is good to start a new year free of pain/illness and leave them all in 2009. (Hopefully!)

So, rest will be what I am doing tomorrow..:)

3 comments:

Maomie said...

Aiyoh, why like that? Hope the bacteria leave you in peace. Take care pal!

Moon Loh said...

oh.. so how are you now? no update.
hope you feel good and everything go fine with you. :)

Me and My Two Precious said...

Hi Maomie/Moon,
Juz finish my course of Antibotics..Let's see how it goes..Thks for the concern.