Do you believe in karma? Since young, we are taught to be nice to people no matter how nasty the other party treated us. Dad will always tell us that each of us is responsible of our own actions/words & thoughts and never to habour any thoughts of harming others, in his own words, we will reap what we sow eventually.
I was quite a believer of this till I joined this place. Frankly, I almost lost my true self in the midst of all the chaos and I am glad through 1 true self reflection, I realised that I do not need to be in such a sorry state. Our life is like a boomerang, what goes out will come back eventually to us some day, in a different form or situation, somehow. With this, I think I can discharge my sad self and move on with a happier one.
December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I believe in Karma. But I also believe in silent cursing and I think it will work one fine day if we logged in enough curses. It works like the election...if you vote enough, it might.. just..happen.. **cross fingers**
will do so... **silent praying**
Post a Comment