I am finally back at pilates class! Went for a 3-mth break since last Oct since I wasn't able to do many of the 'stunts' due to my back pain. The new Jan class suppose to start on 20th Jan but since we know the instructor for almost 4yrs, we decided to gatecrash his class today.
Well, after a good 3-mth break, I am still able to do many of the exercises without much difficulties. The tail bone is no longer in pain (except for long hrs of sitting) and I am glad I am back to my normal self again :). And our instructor is great and very caring! (He has been interviewed on Simply Her before) and guess, if nothing goes wrong, we will be sticking with him for another year.
Hope to be fitter in 2010 with all our exercise routines in place!
January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment