Kerin is in the state of copying me, she will do whatever I am doing. Things she are 'copying' are : -
* Having long hair - She wants to be like mummy when mama ask her to cut her hair short.
* Wearing her version of malindi shoes - She wants to be like mummy when I wear my crocs malindi out (she has a kids version).
* Putting makeup - She wants be like mummy whenever I put on some makeup before going out. She has a toy version and Kel was amused to see her brushing her eyes, cheeks and 'putting' her lipstick on!
*Carrying her own bag - She wants to be like mummy carrying a bag for shopping.
Well, 1 thing I hv yet to influence her is.... to get her ears pierced! She is terrified of pain and no matter how we try to 'coax' or 'bluff' her, she simply refused to get it done. Well, she is copycat with principles?!?!
January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment