January 17, 2010

Yeah.. I did it!!

After a few attempts, I was kinda disappointed why the muffins didn't turn out well. Still pretty clueless what happened, I stopped baking and recently, I bump into this pre-mix packet again.. waving its hand at me. So, I braced myself (very drama huh!) and bght it and decided to seek guidance frm a colleague who is a really gd baker.

Describing my end prdt symptoms the previous x time, she is able to pinpoint some areas to note and guess what!! The muffins did 'huat' nicely wor!!! (Though the packet is a premix-idiot-proof one) But then, I am really happy wor!!! *LOL* The picky old and young masters love them, missy say she will try later (maybe she is waiting to see whether her dad or gorgor are still ok after eating..) Anyway, it is soft and puffy inside.. for those who saw my previous end prdt, will find this one much better.

This is my end product.


And this the premix pack.

4 comments:

Maomie said...

How come the top is white one ah??

knottymomo said...

the cup cake looks as fair like u...guess all ur previous attempts were chocolate cakes, thats why u failed.

Me and My Two Precious said...

dunno why it is fair wor.. I think the ang moh premix all turn out fair.. or i didnt bake long enuff?

*LOL*

Maomie said...

You sure it's cooked??