December is a month full of anniversaries! Today, I am proud to announce that I can remove that bright, striking P-plate from Kel's Car! Yes, today is my 1st getting-my-car-license anniversary! (sound werid huh?)
One year ago on 12 December, I was still very nervous about my driving test. I hv put in alot of effort taking half days to pratise despite my heavy workloads. And to my horror, that morning, it was drizzling :( The taxi driver who drove me there was still very encouraging (see I can remember all the kind words!). I was lamenting to him that today's weather is not good, chances of passing are slim. He told me to look at the bright side of things, raining doesn't mean failing the test for sure. And true to his words, I made it. My tester parting words to me was.."You must be more careful on the road, ok?" before he gave me a passing grade!! Well, the grade is a double digit, not fantastic but then, who cares!!?? A pass is a Pass!!
December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
HUH??? ONE YEAR ALREADY??? TOT 3 MTHS AGO MATTER ONLY!
Post a Comment