I bet all of us have been through this. And this is the proudest moment of our life from age 0 to 6yrs old. And coming this Friday, I am going to witness my boy graduation! Wow, sounds like he is graduating from university? Well, he is graduating from K2 and moving on to start his journey in the rat race. A month ago, his school started to take graduating pics for the kids. From N1 to K2, all the kids have their pictures taken.
This is our boy :) I think the PAPs kids wore Blue graduating gown, well, his cc is Red.


With his teachers, supervisor and all his frens! ( Can u spot him?)
This is missy. Their school has a very nice album to display their pictures.
3 comments:
Wah, proud mummy leh...But I tot this is the first time I see red grad wear. Hey, take more pics. But take a pic of him throwing his mortar (I think that's how it's spelt), I mean the hat, into the air!! :) CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATION!
U key siao! U tink really like Uni meh???
They will hv performance rite after they rec'd the cert . . dunno Got chance to take pics or not?
Dinner cfm which date huh??
dinner ah...how 'bout 23rd (Tue)?
Post a Comment