April 27, 2009

Fried Rice paradise

Overcooked rice for Saturday dinner, too wasteful to throw, so I made my first attempt to fry rice! To be frank, I don't really know how to go about frying it to make it really nice, with every rice wrapped in egg. Anyway, I dump 1 onion, 1 black pepper hotdog, add in the rice, fry awhile and then pour in 1 egg, add some seasoning and it is done. Kerin ate some mix with tomatoes sauce, she likes it. Kel finds it abit too bland. As for me, it is still not up to standard but then, not too bad la.. (Still can eat..)

My End product!


Anyway, hv some leftover quail eggs, so I made some hotdog & egg stick for the kids.

2 comments:

knottymomo said...

should add LOTS of deep fried luncheon meat cut in cubes... *slurp*

Me and My Two Precious said...

**slurp..** anyway, it was unxpected..so, never prepared...