May 11, 2009

Better now

Kerin was under the weather 1 wk ago. Well, pretty bad cos she has high fever for almost 2-3days and mild fever for another 2 days plus. Brought her to the PD and what she can say is some virus infection and the fever will be there for a few days :( I think all parents will fear the comment "fever will be there for a few days!" cos need to monitor and feed medicine at 4hrs or 6hrs interval everyday till they get better. I was on duty for 3 nights and my mum helped me for another 2 nites (phew..thanks to her..)

Anyway, since she is not feeling, I cooked some green bean water and chicken udon for her. As for us, too tired & not safe to bring her out (cos she might pass the virus ard!), so, I cooked century egg/minced pork porridge. Glad she is feeling better now, will bring her to tiao li her body later to build up her immune system.


This is missy drinking her green bean water.


My very own porridge! Yummy! Hehehe..

0 comments: