May 2, 2009

My Mini Plant

Frankly, I am not sure what is the name of this plant. It was a gift from a friend who brought it all the way from Malaysia back to Singapore for me. Anyway, I am not posting this blog to ask for the name, just wanna blog about its strong will to live and the wonder of nature.

Well, actually it was badly hurt during my estate upgrading. Well, ah nehs were moving it ard along the corridor (remember, my corridor was re-cemented more than ONCE!) and all the little leaves just drop off + I think they overturn the pot once and then, tried to patch it up very unprofessionally..

Anyway, 2-3wks ago, i found little leaflets growing again at the spot where the old leaves were torn. Overjoyed is the Word! :)

Some of the its pictures while sunbathing 1 Sat afternoon... Praying hard for it to grow stronger and taller!

2 comments:

Maomie said...

Looks like on of those cactuses I see. Wah, they so gd to 'mend' it for you ah? Btw, why your pl keep recementing ah?? Heard u say more than once leh.

Me and My Two Precious said...

dunno leh...
i tink either my town council is darn rich, or the planning is darn poor...

like the lift..they painted it nicely, then i saw a contractor hacking it again to make some pattern?? Funnie huh??? Anyway, they can do watever they want..just dont disturb me during my day off! heheheh