June 6, 2009

Surrounded by support

I have been down for the past few wks..not solely by work and unjustified tongue lashing but some roadblocks which set me thinking what should my priorities. Glad to have friends who can really genuine share views, advices and of course, to feel their concern. 3 of them from 3 different age groups offering 3 different perspectives.. (aint I blessed?)

And not forgetting my stinky old fellow at home who gave a so-straight-forward answer to my rattling that night..(though the next day, he sound very stun that I meant biz!)

Yes, I have calm down but I am still feeling very lost which path should I take. Whatever it is, I will weigh each pros and cons carefully and not impulsively.

Anyway, thks Val for that comical sms on Friday. I think I can face each day bravely knowing that all of u are standing behind me 101%!

3 comments:

Maomie said...

Fri? Those were just craps.

Me and My Two Precious said...

of course.. he appeared rite in front of me before lunch..and saw him again in the pm... but then...i escape live firing today..phew..

Maomie said...

Good for you!!