For those ard me, they have been eating quite a number of snacks from me Cos for 2x in a month, I have been striking 4D :) It all started with CSY (Cai Shen Ye) disguise as a form of a pretty gal who gave me 5 digit out of nowhere and no reason.. I was chatting with a buddy and suddenly 5-digit appeared before me. . at first I thought it was some requests but then, she herself has no idea where the nbr came from. So, out of fun, i bght the first and the last 4-digital and on that Wednesday, I strike consolation Prize! Hehehehe...after netting my cost, I still hv $$ to treat some of my colleagues tea. And on last sunday, before we sent Kerin to her Jan & Elly class, we got a flyer from a boy promoting a new restaurant at Sgn Gdns. I took the flyer, told kel someone is giving me some 'idea' again and jokingly told him to buy the telephone number. And guess what, the nbr opened Starter Prize!! Ha! And this time, kel bght the same nbr too (behind my back..)!! So, this time round, besides the usual treats, I still hv some profit to keep!
So, will I be 3rd time lucky? Anyway, whatever it is..it is just plain luck. I wont be go crazy with anything with 4 digits and use every penny to bet on any number. Cant help but to wonder.. will i be 3rd time lucky??
July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wah! so lucky leh...
keep some of ur profit to treat me ok..hehehee...
hohohho..sure!!
Post a Comment