June 28, 2009

Going to Movie - To end this June holiday

To end Juz's June holidays, we went for the Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen movie. Kel's RC has discounted tics to offer, therefore, he bought 3 tics and off we went. I think Juz really enjoyed the movie cos I seldom see him sat there, without fidgeting for a solid 2hrs ++ I was pretty lost initially cos I am not a fan of robotics fighting.. but then, pretty entertaining, worth watching (cos it was directed by Steven Spielberg!)

While we are waiting to get into the cinema.. we play ard with ICE AGE 3 posters! (This movie - Waiting eager for it!!)

2 comments:

BabyAshton said...

My kids too young to watch Transformers so we plan to watch Ice Age 3 too.

Elaine
Today's Motherhood

Me and My Two Precious said...

Hi Elaine,
The movie is out yday, will probably catch it this wkend. We are all looking forward! :)