August 31, 2009

SAHM for a day

Juz was under the weather.. out of the blue, he has decided to be a little merlion and threw up non-stop last nite... Hiaazz... luckily for us, he is old enough to take care of himself.. but then, couldn't help to get abit worried. His had a bad case of stomach flu 3 years ago which he ended up in hospital for 1wk so not to take any chances, we decided to send him to Dr Chan next morning.

Well, according to Dr Chan, nothing serious, just take a day off and rest at home. So, I took urgent childcare leave and stay at home. Cook some porridge for him, do laundry, help him with his school work and do some work at the same time and oh boy, time just flies.. (and we managed to squeeze in some fun time downstairs cycling). And at the end of the day, I still need to finish some of office stuff till now. Sigh..I think i need a MC tomorrow.. just to rest.

0 comments: