Out of no reason, I was down with a 38.6 degree fever :( Was still very energetic in the morning but before lunch, I started feeling cold and my fingers felt numb. My poor lunch mates hv to rush back from lunch in order for me to pack and go home.
Came home and slept for an hr before going to the dr. The moment i mention i hv fever, I was handed a piece of mask and asked to sit at 1 corner of the clinic :( And the Dr diagnosed that I might hv contracted H1N1 and gave me 2days MC (be civil minded, don't go out or office he reminded before I step out of his room :( ). So, I slept away half of my time at home which is not a bad thing as I am really lacked of sleep! Have been planting myself in front of my lappie for the past few nites and weekends, toggling btw work and pleasure. Therefore, have decided to uproot myself from the lappie esp after office hrs and wkends and stop surfing nets and playing FB for at least 2 wks. Going into cold turkey mode soon.. Wish me luck... (Val, i am coming to join u)
September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hahaha, what joining me? I am coming back in action liao! What happened? Is your fever ok already?
take care and drink plenty of fluid..
Post a Comment