September 24, 2009
I am still out of action :(
Nope, I am not having H1N1 (yea, I hv no fever!) In fact, I recovered in time to enjoy my long wkend until a freak accident happened and I injured my back or to be exact, my little tail bone. Hv been awarded 4 days MC since 22 Sept till this Friday. Cant sit too long and it is just simply too painful to get up and down the chair and bed. Well, it will be a long recovery jounery for me.. :( sad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
tink u injured the same area as me b4. It really takes a long time to heal. in fact mths. Take gd care of yrself.
Thks wor.. what'up wif u ?
very busy?
Wish you a speedy recovery.... Go slow when you move around, be careful, and have plenty of rest...
Hi EM,
Now i am moving really slow.. a 5 steps jounery, I take 10 steps to reach. :D thanks for the concern.
Will be back in action soon.
How are you feeling now after the MCs? Game enough for 'back to office' stunt on Monday or not?
Post a Comment