October 17, 2009

MIA

No prizes for guessing right what I am doing now on a wonderful Saturday nite, sitting behind my lappie.... :) Exams preparation Of course! Hehehehe.. anyway, the kids are both down with mild flu (all thanks to ME!). I am still not feeling quite well the last few days, guess with a change of diet and drowning myself with lots of water hv made me slightly better these few days. Sigh.. well, staying at home and mug might not be a bad idea after all.

Anyway, the Primary school kids are out for the whole next wk (Monday is a replacement holiday for the teachers and Tue to Fri are PSLE marking days). So, both of us will be intensively revising with our little master. Wish us luck.. :( Or shld I say.. wish him luck??!?!?!

2 comments:

Maomie said...

Haha, you folks are revising YOUR master!! Interesting.

I wonder why PSLE marking is now 4 days instead of 3 ah? Additional subject?

Me and My Two Precious said...

I think it sound funnie..What R we doing this since he is only in P1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Totally Insane!!!)

Anyway, i also wonder why?? Higher chinese???

Let me share wif u more when i finish mugging 'my exams' :(