December 31, 2009

A brand new start!

2009 has finally come to the very last day! 364 days hv juz fly by us..so what hv us done for the past 1 yr?

Firstly, our first born (aka Juz) started his schooling journey (same goes for us!) We hv to deal with his nonsenses and adjust to new stuff that were just thrown along our way + his non-consistent performance in school. (Till I really *almost* thrown in the towel and all ready to quit my job to babysit him fulltime!) Fortunately, he didnt do too bad at his yr end exams and though me and kel hv endless disagreements and unhappiness over how to coach and discipline him but we hv this common understanding that it is for his good and we shld not get too emotional over it and solve the issue on hand rationally (most of the time he is more rational than me :)

Sadly, this year I witness alot of relationships changes. Maybe it be marriages, friendships or work relationships but then, they serve as lessons for us to treasure the people ard us, dont take them for granted and again, if it time to let go, we hv to let go and move on.

As for work, well to me..it is just work :) End of the day, my family and friends are still the most important aspects of my life.

Health took a setback since my fall in September. Flu, fever, virus infection came after that and for whole solid 2 months, I hv been on MC on and off and almost 'clearing' all my entitlement for the yr in 2 months!

But then, as the back heals, I am back on track eating wisely and living healthy and resuming my exercise soon when Juz go back to school.

Well, on the whole 2009 is still not that bad, I still can eat when I want, spend when I need to and hv the support of kel and my extended family (my parents and in laws). As for my wishes for 2010, i hope that Juz can be more obedient (pls!), Kerin will continue to be mature:), kel continue to be obedient too (just listen to me can liao) and of course, gd health to all!

May the new year brings new hopes and happiness to all!
Happy 2010!!

0 comments: