We were at Vivo last Wednesday trying to get an induction cooker (cos it was on special promo). While we were struggling to the CP with our big box.. Kel POP the Question! I was Stunned and Shocked for a moment! I couldnt believe my ears! Din we agree on this earlier?
Well, whatever.. since he asked, I shall go along with him. The next moment, I found myself surrounded by lots of chattering/screaming kids, lots of parents trying to find the perfect toy and the long long Q in Toys R Us! :)
Kel decided to get the kids xmas presents.. though I remembered earlier that he say not necessary cos they hv tonnes! Anyway, I hv fine as we battled our way at the aisles and at the cashier and went home with another 2 more big boxes. Well, we din manage to catch their smile this morning when the they found the presents in the living rm (cos we were still sleeping) but they thought Santa came last nite. :D
December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment