It is my pure stubborness. I thought that as time goes by, it will fit and everything will fall into place. So, very persistently, i tried and tried. It made me pretty tired, very shack and pain at the end of the day. But yet, I stubbornly push on.
Till one day, I chance upon the alternative. Hey, it is much better and i realise I shouldn't be stubborn and running away from the truth. This applies to many things in our life.. we stubbornly think we are rite or we stubbornly refuse to give up on a situation/thing without realising that it is making us very tired and shacked. May it be a failing marriage, a sour friendship or working relationship, or a situation that we felt so depressed abt. It is sometimes good to take a step back, leave the issue/thing/person behind us and start afresh. No pt hanging on something we feel important but then it meant nothing to anyone at all.
So, before the yr end on 31 Dec 2009, my wrong sized crocs shoes made me realise.. it is time to use my voc and get a pair that is right for me and move on to 2010 happily and painlessly.. :) (Btw, this applies to alot of times in life too..)
December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment