Kerin : Gorgor, can u come and see me change? I scared.
Justin : There is nothing to be afraid of..no monsters one.
Kerin : But I scared leh..
** silence** So, I thought Justin really stand and watch his sister changed into her pyjamas.
Moments later,
Justin : Right? There is nothing to be scared of rite? All your friends are watching you, rite?
Then Kel asked me to go and see what Justin did.
Well, apparently, he DIDNT stand there and watch his sister changed, he did this :-

He line up all the stuff toys in front of his sister and told his sister all her friends are watching her, nothing to be afraid of and then he went off and play!!!
**Faint** He pretty creative wor!!!



2 comments:
Yah, i also want to faint....with amazement!
*Arrragh....* boys = future men started since young for their bochap attitude!
Post a Comment