January 9, 2010

Week Flashback

1st week of school come and go.. no excitement like last year when Juz embarked into the start of his studying 'career'. But I read alot about pre-nursery kids going to school and getting used to the routine. Well, it did bring some memories for me when Juz first went to CC. What can I say, we hv an abnormal boy and we ain't the regular normal parents too. He wasn't crying on the first day and the rest of his yrs there. He was in fact, pretty happy, totally forgetting us. As for us, we did do those hiding stuff but after the first day, we merely hang around 15mins and the rest were history. *LOL*

As for Kerin, it was equally easy because her brother is in the same CC and going to the same school as gor gor has all the while been her dream! She has her brother in the same place and she fits into the centre like a fish in water.

Well, kid going to school is a good thing (All of us know..) but then, be prepared that they will get sick more frequently(honestly) and well, pick up some bad habits too. As for me, I hv blues too (hv to wake up 550am in the morning) for as long as I can imagine.

0 comments: